August 4, 2009

New Submission Rules

Here are a few things you can do to make things easier for me, especially if you want your submissions up quicker:

1) Put the Captcha text IN your image instead of sending me a separate picture.

2) Do not alter the Captcha text itself. Putting stuff around it is fine.

3) Crop pictures to eliminate large empty spaces around your borders.

4) Filename format: "artist you want me to credit - picture title.PNG"

5) Not an absolute necessity, but I prefer PNG format. Unless it's animated, in which case GIF is fine.

6) Don't send unaltered pictures just because the text fits the picture. Do something to it!



Basically, the more work I have to do before posting, the longer I'll put off posting it. Thanks for cooperating!
(Robot)

No comments:

Post a Comment